Garden Nasturtium | Tropaeolum Majus | Botanical Illustration | Canvas
This great vintage botanical canvas print of the plant Garden Nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus) has been meticulously restored and given new life.
The canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print and is amazing wall art for anyone interested in vintage botanical illustration, botany, and nature.
Garden Nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus) also known as Indian Cress or Monks Cress is a species of flowering plant in the family Tropaeolaceae.
The plant is native to the Andes from Bolivia north to Colombia. It is An easily-grown annual with disc-shaped leaves and brilliant orange or red flowers. It is not related to the genus Nasturtium despite its name.
Canvas - Features:
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
|Garden Nasturtium Canvas||12×16||16×20||18×24|